Friday, October 9, 2009

My kids...

It's late, I'm tired.  Just tucked in the last of my four babies.  Ok, they're not all babies anymore per say, however I will always consider them to be whether they like it or not! ;-)


Going to watch a movie now I think.  Before doing so thought of my blog.  Thought it would be a nice touch to put a picture of my kids on here.  So here they are...In order from left to right - Evan, Emberlyn, Cameron, & Kaylyn.

Plan on writing tomorrow about dads marker that was delivered to the cemetery on Monday.  Just don't have the mental strength to get into it now.

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

  1. They're beautiful. Four of them! And I only had one. But he's a great kid too, a 36 year old "kid." And then I've got a daughter-in-law. A talented couple. I'm proud of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tera,

    Just a note to tell you I thought of you today and hope everything is okay.

    Take care,
    marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marja,

    How nice to hear from you, thank-you!!! Things have been interesting to say the least. Two of my kids, and myself have been sick so I haven't been doing much of anything lately. With Thanksgiving, it was difficult, as it's the "first" Thanksgiving without my dad. I'm managing as best I can. Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete